Background Image for Header:
Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates
Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates is geared toward helping create a safe environment for you and other students by focusing on Title IX and sexual violence education. This online course combines cutting-edge instructional design and rich media to educate students about healthy relationships, the importance of consent, and the role of bystander intervention.
In the course, you will examine the connected issues of hooking up, substance abuse, sexual violence and healthy relationships through a variety of interactive, realistic scenarios and guided self-reflection.
As part of our comprehensive sexual assault prevention program for new students, WVU-Potomac State College expects you to complete Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates. This online education program will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your years at WVU-Potomac State College and beyond.
Every new incoming student (including transfer students), enrolled in a freshman seminar course, must complete this online course by Friday, September 7, 2018.
Click here https:shib.everfi.net/login/default.aspx?id=pscwvualcsapu to log in to Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates beginning August 6, 2018.
Do not make the mistake of completing WVU-Morgantown’s version of Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates if you happen to login to their Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates link on their Website.
Please read the following very carefully:
- Always sign in using this link https:shib.everfi.net/login/default.aspx?id=pscwvualcsapu beginning August 6, 2018.
- You will then submit your username and a password. Your username is your WVU MyID credentials-the same one you use to access your MIX email account
- If you have not activated your WVU Login, please go to https://login.wvu.edu/ and click on Claim Account
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a “Next” button
- Don’t log out until you click the “Next” button or you will lose what you have finished and you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through
- When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter your WVU ID Login credentials that you used when you first logged into the course
- Complete Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates by September 7, 2018
- If you have any technical problems with logging into theEverFi system using your WVU ID credentials, please contact WVU’s Information Technology Service Help Desk at 304-293-4444 or by email at ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu
- If you experience any other technical problems within the course, EverFi support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course or by calling 866-384-9062
Other Important Information:
You will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities. Check your local library for free computer and Internet access. Businesses in your town may offer free Wi-Fi such as Barnes & Noble, Panera Bread, Starbucks, and McDonalds. Computers are available at PSC in the Library and in Student Union when you arrive in August.
To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the past three years.
You may take the course in multiple sittings.