Background Image for Header:
Student Questions and Complaints
Students concerns are very important to all of us at West Virginia University Potomac State College. For emergency situations, please call the appropriate unit immediately.
Potomac State College has the following grievance and appeal processes in place.
- Academic Forgiveness
- Academic Grade Appeal (UG)
- Admissions Decision Appeal (Contact Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-788-6820)
- Admissions Residency Reclassification Appeal
- Dining Exemptions
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (UG) Appeal
- Institutional Scholarship Appeal
- Parking Appeal
- Student Conduct Accused Student Outcome Appeal
- Title IX Complaint
- Tuition/fees: To inquire about the process of initiating a request for refund of Tuition and Fees beyond the established deadline, please submit a ticket for a WVU Hub Service Request . If the reason(s) for requesting an appeal meet the committee established criteria, you will be sent a form to complete which must be returned with supporting documentation attached. The committee meets on a monthly basis to review appeals submitted the prior month.
If you have exhausted all relevant processes, or do not see a relevant process on the list above, submit a ticket on this form to ask a question or register a complaint. Your information will be sent to the appropriate WVU administrator.
Any PSC student may use the processes listed above. If you are a WVU Morgantown Campus student, please click here to access your resources. If you are a WVU Tech student, please click here to access your resources.
Please be aware that many of these processes must be activated within specific deadlines. Consult the specific process for more information. PSC students and their advocates (e.g. parents, advisors) can also ask a question or register a complaint by submitting a ticket. PSC employees attempting to file a grievance should contact Employee Relations.