Skip to main content

Background Image for Header:

Communication Systems

Staying Connected

Text Alert Systems

PSC Emergency Alert System

WVU Potomac State sends urgent news straight to your cell phone. To sign-up for Potomac State Emergency Alert please go to the following link and fill out the registration form:

If you experience any problems you can call the ITS Help Desk at (304) 293-4444 or email them at .

Sending Mail and Packages to your WVU Potomac State College Student

Here is some information about how mail and packages are delivered to your student living in a WVU Residence Hall. 

  • Students are assigned a mailbox at check-in.
  • Mail is delivered Monday - Friday to the mailroom in the Student Union; there is no Saturday or Sunday delivery.
  • When a student receives a package, they will receive an email at their WVU MIX account. 
  • Packages will be held and may be picked up during the hours posted on the mailroom door
  • Students must show their Mountaineer ID, a driver's license or some other form of official identification to collect their package(s). 

Students should receive their mail without delay if it is addressed as follows: 

Student Name

105 Fort Avenue, Mailbox # ____

Keyser, WV 26726