Background Image for Header:
Text Alert Systems
PSC Emergency Alert System
WVU Potomac State sends urgent news straight to your cell phone. To sign-up for Potomac State Emergency Alert please go to the following link and fill out the registration form: http://alert.potomacstatecollege.edu/
If you experience any problems you can call the ITS Help Desk at (304) 293-4444 or email them at ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu .
Sending Mail and Packages to your WVU Potomac State College Student
Here is some information about how mail and packages are delivered to your student living in a WVU Residence Hall.
- Students are assigned a mailbox at check-in.
- Mail is delivered Monday - Friday to the mailroom in the Student Union; there is no Saturday or Sunday delivery.
- When a student receives a package, they will receive an email at their WVU MIX account.
- Packages will be held and may be picked up during the hours posted on the mailroom door
- Students must show their Mountaineer ID, a driver's license or some other form of official identification to collect their package(s).
Students should receive their mail without delay if it is addressed as follows:
105 Fort Avenue, Mailbox # ____
Keyser, WV 26726