Background Image for Header:
Your Catamount Card is the Keyser campus version of the Mountaineer Card. This versatile card is not only an identification card, but also acts as a meal card, debit card, access card and key card. It is important to carry your ID card with you at all times.
Note: Your first Catamount ID Card is free.
Submit Your Own Catamount ID Card Photo
Students and employees can submit a personal photo to be used as their official Catamount ID Card photo, instead of getting one taken on campus. In both cases, to obtain an ID students must present a photo ID such as a valid driver's license. Residence Hall students will receive their cards on check in day and commuters can pick up their ID card at Church McKee on the Student Services Day in August. If you miss those days you may pick up your card in the Administration Building room 104.
- DO upload recent photo that reflects your current appearance
- DO take photo against a plain, light background
- DO keep your face forward, head straight and eyes open
- DO NOT upload a filtered or black and white photo
- DO NOT include hats or sunglasses in the photo (religious and medical garments are permitted)
- DO NOT include people, animals or objects in the background
Your submission should resemble a driver's license or passport photo.
Replacement ID Cards:
Replacement cards can be obtained in the Student Experience Office in room 104 of the Administration Building if your card is lost, stolen, damaged, or broken. A charge of $30 will be charged to your student account at that time.
MyMountaineerCard is a one-stop, on-line shop for Mountie Bounty, the debit plan that allows you to place funds on your Catamount Card for uses on the Keyser campus, the Morgantown campus and various vendors in Morgantown. From this website, you can:
- Add funds-Guests, family, and friends can also make a deposit
- Check your spending history
- Report your card lost/stolen
- Check on machine availability for laundry services
Catamount Debit Plan (Mountie Bounty) locations at PSC:
· Dining Facilities
· Laundry Facilities in each residence hall
· Printing services in Mary F Shipper Library, Student Union, University Place, and
· In the Academic Success Center
To add funds and manage your account go to: MyMountaineerCard. Simply enter your WVU login credentials to access.