Background Image for Hero:
This renovated residence hall was named after the Potomac State mascot and features multiple living options (singles, doubles, quads, and suites), a fitness center, community lounges, a quiet study lounge, centralized laundry, cable television, electronic locks, Internet hookups for each student, and off-street parking. This building is located within a four-minute walk to the center of the PSC campus.
Take a 360 virtual tour of Catamount Place.
Looking for specifics? Check out what Catamount Place has to offer.
Catamount is variable in room size — we have a few different styles:
- Suite-style with a community shower
- Normal/traditional-style roomsView Catamount Place Room and Board
Hall Features and Amenities:
- Floors are designated by gender (55 total spaces - 32 female and 23 male students)
- Single, double, quad occupancy, and bunk options are available
- A limited number of suite-style rooms with shared full bath
- Many rooms contain a half bath
- Community lounges include flat screen TV’s and comfortable furniture
- The fitness center houses cardiovascular equipment
- Thermostat controlled Heat and AC
- Extended basic TV with premium Movie Channel
- Building is Wi-Fi equipped
- Parking available