Background Image for Header:
PSC Move-Out Information Spring 2020
RESIDENT MOVE OUT: MAY 8th – MAY 18th
Resident students will soon be allowed to return to campus to collect their personal belongings and complete the check-out process. WVU Potomac State College continues to be responsive to health and safety guidance. Below are details and expectations to ensure that residents, families and staff are safe and adhere to that guidance.
- Residents will go online to register for a 1.5-hour move out slot
- Resident move out will begin on May 8th and run through May 18th.
- Residents may return with just ONE additional support person to help facilitate the move out.
- There will be minimal staff available in the building. Staff will be present to assist with controlling access and managing of supplies.
- Carts, where available (University Place and Catamount), will be sanitized between each resident check out. Each resident will be limited to one cart.
- Express Check out
- Please remove all personal belongings and dispose of any food (from Microfridge) and trash to appropriate trash receptacles.
- All belongings left after move out will be promptly discarded.
- Residents are not required to do a complete cleaning of the room.
- Excessive trash or abandoned personal belongings, and damage to the room and furnishings may result in charges to the resident.
- Secure door behind you when leaving the room.
- Return key(s) prior to leaving campus.
- Key envelopes are at the main desk in University Place. Complete the information on the envelope, place keys (room and/or mailbox) in the envelope, and return the envelope to the desk.
- Any keys not returned will result in a charge.
- Health and Safety
- Please come prepared with Personal Protection Equipment, to include mask and gloves
- Each building will have a limited number of masks available
- Staff will clean and sanitize high touch areas and available carts throughout the day
- The time slot designation within each building is to support the health and safety of residents, family members, and staff